About The Law Offices of Joseph A. Marra
Founded in 1988, The Law Offices of Joseph A. Marra strives to ensure clients receive the most aggressive and thorough representation possible, without the high costs associated with Manhattan or White Plains firms. The attorneys and paralegals in our firm specialize in a wide range of practice areas, including Personal Injury, Divorce, Elder Law, Wills, Trusts and Estates, Real Estate and Small Business. Our firm also handles Criminal Defense, (Mr. Marra is a former Assistant District Attorney), Estate Planning, Small Business representation and residential and commercial Real Estate transactions. A real person answers our telephones 24 hours a day. We will be there when your legal rights and quality of life are at stake.
We are responsive to our clients’ needs and provide personalized service for each case. We understand that each circumstance is unique, and we work diligently to give you the full benefit of the protections you are afforded under the law. We will aggressively represent you in the courts.
To provide robust and effective legal services and help our clients achieve their goals in a number of practice areas at a reasonable cost. We will:
• Protect the assets of our clients in the event they need nursing home care and help them minimize estate taxes.
• Devise a plan so our clients’ assets pass as they wish.
• Administer the estates of our clients’ loved ones.
• Provide our clients with business advice and the proper entity for business formation.
• Make sure business interests pass smoothly from generation to generation.
• Assisting businesses in making sure their corporate books and records as well as their office procedures and practices are in compliance with applicable law.
• Provide a vigorous defense for those accused of a crime.
• Advocate passionately for those injured as the result of the negligence of others.
• Make the transfer of real estate, business assets or intangible property by sale or purchase stress free and seamless.
• Protect the property rights of landlords and tenants.
• Provide knowledgeable and compassionate representation for those seeking to dissolve their marriage.
Pledge to our Clients
We understand that deciding to retain an attorney is an important decision in your life which is usually made as a desire to accomplish an important goal and/or to deal with a stressful situation.
We also understand that you will be making a financial commitment to our firm and will be placing your trust in us.
We thank you for your decision to retain our firm and we pledge that we will:
• Always treat you with dignity and respect.
• Keep you apprised of the status of your case.
• Be open and honest about the costs and fees associated with handling your matter.
• Provide you with well-reasoned opinions and advice based on the law and its application to your unique circumstances.
• Act in your best interests.
• Do our best to help our clients form reasonable expectations about their matter and then meeting and/or exceeding those expectations.